PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - If SOE made Planetside 1 Open Source, what should be community focus?
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-30, 08:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
SArais
Corporal

Re: If SOE made Planetside 1 Open Source, what should be community focus?

Originally Posted by Effective View Post
Go play mechwarrior somewhere else. It's a pretty well established fact that the game began to die because of the introduction of BFR's and SOE's slow ass response in balancing them out.

Thing is, you can't balance out things vehicles like that. They're either going to be too powerful or fucking useless. They need a fucking massive rework if you really want to keep them in the game in a way that makes them both fun to play, and fun to play against.

Jack of all trades goes against the original premise of the game. BR40 is a pretty good analogy with the subject.
Oh wow, looks like someone didn't read my post at all.

"Well established fact" By who? You and the other elitist vanilla-only vets? Please.

Instead of coming up with a decent or reasonable comeback, you simply go "QQQQQQQQQ" instead. How laughable

This is why SOE left. Our toxicity.

"jack of all trades goes against the game" See above with the example.

Rework them then. Overhaul them. It's what everyone else does with other games.

Honestly this is just a ludicrous argument that gets nowhere.

I have high dedication for Planetside. and to see such incessant and ostentatiously obscene fighting over a problem that could be fixed without resorting to drastic measures somewhat saddens me.

Last edited by SArais; 2014-05-30 at 08:06 PM.