PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Linda Carlson on Community and Offensive Players
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-19, 03:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Stew
Major

Re: Linda Carlson on Community and Offensive Players

I think this whole article goes a little to far in my opinions , i think thats every game and game environement have their policicy and code of coduct strict to that game and when you agree the policicy its about in game and related game contents ....

I think that pretending that you saw X or Y player saying something offensive on twitter and banned this person on everquest , DCUO , and planetside 2 as a exemple it goes Way to far .

And iam not even sure its legals , peoples pay for games and also sign an agreement and i doubt the agreement can include ( others medias ) ..

Anyones think it goes a little to far ?

Also anyones can trolls and make themself a Totalbiscuit accont somehwere and say iam total biscuit go f yourself everyones and so on ...

I think every games as to be taken apart and each agreement that player sign as to be respected in that matters

Cheaters and exploiters in game tho as to be punish no matter if they are huge outfit leader or not on thats i agree

Last edited by Stew; 2013-09-19 at 03:45 PM.