PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: For EU Players: Win a trip to SOE Live
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-09, 12:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #83
torokf
Corporal

Re: For EU Players: Win a trip to SOE Live

Originally Posted by diLLa View Post
Worst competition ever, and if this is a preview of what's to come competition-wise, then planetside 2 is screwed.
i doubt it, after all this was organized by proesieben, which i don't even have any clue about who the hell they are anyway, didn't even had their Client (which no comment how much i fucking hated it lol, once the competition started i noticed the ADS sensibility didn't save nor it would let it change, i could only hipfire ha!)
i think Higby didn't even know about this thing at all lol, or if he did he didn't give a shit, and we can't blame him
Everyone for themselves is what we were told, not really what you wanna promote in a "teamplay" competitive fps, the organizers were even debating about letting us teamkill ourselves turning it into a deatmatch, in fact they said to us when we gathered on the Mallory server this very words "teamkills are allowed so pick up your choice about killing your own faction members, but be warned of the Weapon lock" in the end it was all a joke but it wasn't funny lol, in fact my first death was a teamkill lol, from a medic who didn't even revived me ahah

Last edited by torokf; 2013-07-09 at 12:42 PM.