PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [TR-CONNERY] Looking for organized outfit preferably with 3rd party voice coms
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-06, 12:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
DovahTerran
Corporal

Re: [TR-CONNERY] Looking for organized outfit preferably with 3rd party voice coms

The outfit QoQ has definitely got what you're looking for. We're a serious, tactics-based outfit that focuses on tight squad-based ops and moving the battle forward. We as a platoon have turned back enemy mixed-unit assaults twice our size with ease. To get the perspective, this is coming from a bright-eyed lil recruit that came in only yesterday. We ARE recruiting and I think, depending on how things go, the outfit would like to have you. My experience so far has been great.

I speak from experience: we're really welcoming to new recruits. Just follow orders and give your all, and you'll find a great place to be. We've got great leaders and soldiers. There's plenty of humor and fun stuff that happens, while maintaining a serious, organized group.

If you want to join then talk to Kentral ingame OR join one of the QoQ squads; you can find them in the squads tab pretty easily.

We do organized ops pretty much every night. You'll find your own little spot in our group as a driver, pilot, medic, or whatever you want to be.

Enjoy. And if you join up, tell 'em Grinny sent you!