PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Lets talk about the ressource system. Right now, its borderline Pay to Win
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-25, 04:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #107
SternLX
Sergeant

Re: Lets talk about the ressource system. Right now, its borderline Pay to Win

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
Not going to comment on boosts, sorry.

What do you think of infantry, ground, and air all using the same resource?
In all honesty? I preferred the Beta way. You only earned Aurxium then you the player decided what resource to convert the Aurxium too. For example as of late I mainly like to Fly CAP in a A2A roll so I am quite often in an ESF trying to shoot down others. This newest change if your faction doesn't hold a lot of territory that makes Air will find yourself quickly out of Air resources(750 will buy you 3 ESF's). I found myself in this situation 2 days ago. Completely ran out of Air Resource and in need of more. I wished had the ability to convert the other resource types to the one I needed because they were full. I had no other desire than to Fly CAP so I hopped around through the WG's until it was full again.

Oh for those not in the know. Your resource timer is not global. It is on a per continent basis. If you space your trips to the other continents evenly you will have time to bounce to each WG and collect resources from all 3 continents. Cuts down time a bit if you are in need of a specific resource.