PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Upcoming JH Changes?
View Single Post
Old 2004-01-17, 12:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #55
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Liquidtide
It's not a nerf, just common sense, it just took this long for someone to figure it out.
You know why this "Common Sense" line of logic is wrong, because then we have to apply it to everything.

For example just in HA.

How is it that the MCG doesnt have attrocious cone of fire, considering its a big long heavy piece of metal with spining barrells that you fire unbraced while surging down a hallway. It never jams, it never overheats, it its weight with ammo must be atttrocious, yet the jackhammer is a "Common sense" issue, hello people its a sem automatic feed system, the number of barrels has no baring on that. But no people wanna go "sniffle they get more kills then us spork make it stop, i'm gonna completely ignore the fact that a reaver pilot will get more kills then a jackhammer guy any day, make it stop sporky make it stop."

Oh and before you ask, no i dont use HA.

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.