PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Vote for TotalBiscuit king of the web
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-20, 12:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: Vote for TotalBiscuit king of the web

Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
He made a video a while back kinda telling people his history with the whole youtube thing and his marriage and whatnot. He said he is less stressed and cynical as he was back when he started now that his life is somewhat in order. Some of the youtube comments from long time subscribers said he did seem happier and more relaxed, but I'm too lazy to look for the vid so you can only take my word for it.

But back on subject, TB really does work very hard to get these videos out. He's like a business man with the number of times he flies from place to place to provide game coverage. He's very much a realist when it comes to games, as he will note what is and is not working. His first impression videos are what a lot of people rely on when in the market for new games. Heck thanks to him I got Sins Of A Solar Empire, Super Monday Night Combat, Tribes Ascend, End Of Nations, and I think Dungeon Defenders. Having lots of fun with this stuff that I would never have found if it was not for his outlook on these games. Heck he's the reason I'm here on Planetside in the first place. I enjoy his commentary for Gw2 but hope he does not feel he has to do vids about it as he said himself at one point, that he kinda wanted it to be a game he could play for himself and not youtube.

Anyway, I do wish he at least does well. He has my vote
I don't begrudge him or anything. Don't get me wrong. What he has done despite himself is impressive. I guess we all mature over time, he and I might even be friends if given the chance.

Anyway, he isn't going to be King of the Web until Forbes says so.