PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Changed for the Better?
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-14, 04:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
AThreatToYou
Major

Re: Changed for the Better?

Originally Posted by phungus View Post
The flak damage bug is no bueno. Been hit with it a few times using an AA MAX, I can only imagine how frustrating it is for skyguards.

If this bug didn't happen I think g2a would be fine, but as is sometimes you just can't counter the ESFs even when they are hoverspamming (though a dumbifre to the face works if they get too cocky). This is coming from someone who spends 90% of my time in an ESF, but when I pull an AA MAX it really should goddamn work and not just fire blanks.
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
If things are normal then air has counters. But the flak bug is getting so common that it is getting to be normal.

Bugs are bugs and shouldn't be used for balance, I agree on that. Thing is when a bug gets so bad that an entire defending force can't use flak at all then it isn't just a bug anymore. It becomes a system failure and those are massive balance problems.

No flak, no anti air. It snowballs past where lock-ons can do anything once a 2nd lib starts hovering. Maybe if MAXes got some kind of Walker as well as Bursters then we could have something to fall back on when a damage type bugs out and fails to work.
On these two, I agree pretty well. I just don't get the flak bug often, but when I do...