PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Lodestar = teh up!
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-24, 10:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
Ait'al
Contributor
General

See the compartments on the side with the three things under it. Each of those is a compartement (small one that is.) and theres a main one in the middle. That make 3on each side and the main one in hte middle. making atleast 7 unelss the main is seperated into like two lvs then who knows.

I know all. ^^

You drive up to the sides of the small compartements they open upward and you drive in. If ther is a second compartment it will have something on hte ground indicating its open. It will take you in the bottom layer and the floor wil shift up to the top. There will be a yellow indicator next to each on.8)

For hte main one you go to the back(hence no pictures to keep you guessing. 8P) And there is either room for one big sized vehicle or the same as the small compartments You get in, it shifts you ot the top and leaves room for the next and when its finnished theres a force feild instead of a wall like the smaller ones.

Hence the description of having to go in sideways with the Router. So possibly room in back too. Making 4 chambers in "the main bay" and two spaces in each of the smaller chambers. I may be off on the main bay but...

That should make 14-16 vehicles. 12 on the sides and 2or 4 in the center. 8)

Its definitely double layered.

This would then go great with about 4 galaxies. 2-4 big vehicles 12 small ones(like ATV or skyguards) 8 maxes 4 more vehicles from the galaxies and 24 infantry men. Plus the guns of the galaxies combined. 8) nice package. If it repairs air galaxies are invincible and you can set a base right outside a real one with that thing.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2003-11-24 at 10:31 PM.