PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Official PS Wish List
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-08, 12:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #62
Cirkusphreak
Contributor
Corporal

Couple O' things that would be kinda cool to see in upcoming game upgates..just my two wooden nickles' worth...

--Underwater combat- Maybe a speargun weapon or possibly small sub-craft. Swimming and being able to friggin see would be a huge plus.

--Binoculars- Higher zoom than whats on basic weapons..(8-12x maybe?) But is extra like REK's or CUD's. Only drawback is you cant be running while using them, must stand stationary, and have better vision. (Not the 'Keyhole" view like with weaps)

--Higher Bolt Driver damage- C'mon people its supposed to actually do higher damage. I've unloaded up to four rounds into someone and they've stood there laughing at me. It won't have to be one shot head kills like Halo, but jeez...throw me a friggin bone here.

--Sticky bombs-Timed charges which could be placed on vehicles

--Air drops of folks--I know the crash-and-jump technique, but how bout a galaxy crapping out death from above? I guess it goes back to the parachute idea posted before.

--Camoflage or Ghille suits- Nothing like Cloaking, but something to help snipers, who need all the help they can get with the weak ass Bolt-tosser, It could help blend them in with the flora or ground coloring around them. Could only be used while crouching and not moving.

Anyhoo, i'm through for now. Thanks for hearing my rants