PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - my idea of why the NC dont have much of a backing
View Single Post
Old 2002-12-22, 02:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Ok heres what I think. Some one made a comment about the digging in ability of the TR max. Listen up if i see a target taht is armoured and can not move im gonna lock onto him with my missles and blow him away. If he gets hit and stars to get up im gonna run up during that three seconds and blow his head off with my shotgun. Not much he can do. All i need is a little cover and ill missle him. As for the Vanu maxs i would use this strat... If they jump im slaming a missle up his tail pipe ass he falls so cannon advoid the missle. Next If he gets medium distance its shotgun all the way. Also in terms of armour the TR is the most armoured NC is med and Vanu have the least. This means that the NC is capable of taking both MAXs on but if a Vanu tried to take a TR Max i cant say. Vanus long range weps would hit but scratch the guys armour. The TR weps would miss alot because of the range at which the Vanu attacks.