PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Upcomming Surge Changes!
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-12, 03:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
FireWolf22
Sergeant

I just want to point one thing out to you all. We, the NC, listen to you all bitching about us misusing surge. I see here in this post that not a single NC bitched about not being able to surge with the JH. I personnally don't use it. I do use the gause with surge. I also use the Cycler with surge. Have not used the pulsar with surge, dropped my VS guy before I got surge. I don't like that the devs are makeing surge like this. Also about the warping thing, I have a pretty monster machine and have never seen anyone warping around my screen, same on my not so monster machine. I have been standing behind VS AI maxs and them shooting the wall(and the rounds leaving marks on the walls) and still taking damage. So I don't understand how if it's your PC or your internet connection, it's the devs problem. I have seen way more surgile MCG and Lasher users than JH users. Both on the Markov as TR, and playing NC. I have taken 5 screens of the TR on Forseral at gwydion using MCG's and surge.

I was dropped in a max by 5 MCG surgers. I know then that 50 TR using mcg's and surge showed up. The reason for this was they were in the spawn room before the camera could make a entire sweep of the room from right to left with back to wall between the purch terms. That is approx 1/2 of a turn. Aprrox 3 secs from being dropped to seeing right door to left door. Thats a lot of troops moving damn fast.

Now I'm not bitching that you all are using surge. I don't think you are using it in a wrong way. I'm just saying that if we use it it's wrong, but if you use it is okay and just a formality.

Either they take it out or they leave it the way it is.

P.S. see what bitching and yelling for a nerf on something gets you. about time they nerfed us all at once.