PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - THE solution for Darklight.
View Single Post
Old 2004-08-19, 01:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Boomer
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Red October
Those are some pretty big restrictions on the DL....but it would most certainly stop the "flicker" (heh...worst enemy of an Infiltraitor...t3h F1ik3r). But I can hear the OF people crying me a river already (must really like thier cheap kills). I think any limitaton on DL will get the "river of tears" from the OF people. Eliminating it completely won't go over well either. Its pretty easy to see a cloaker moving, killed two in a tower the other day while in Agile/Cycler. They were crouch walking....while everyone was looking at the door's for incoming enemies...I kept an eye on the edges of the stairs. How many idiots forget to do that and then scream nerf the infil...we can't see him. If they get close enough and are moving....you can see them. So the likely hood of DL "disappearing" is unlikely. Thus why I suggested we are given more opportunities to wreak havoc behind enemy lines...which is what were really supposed to do.

Honor among thieves? Well there isn't any, hence why I took DL. But forcing them to de-cloak like Personal Shield would most certainly curtail its use. Just like Personal Shield, it will become useless.

Regaurdless, something needs to be done with DL and/or Infiltraitors....were a dieing breed....literally and figuratively.
I always saw PS, but never used it. is it good for cloaking?