PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Feedback needed on concern of possible Connery and Helos merger
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-08, 02:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Staticelf
Sergeant

Re: Feedback needed on concern of possible Connery and Helos merger

HMR85 - "Sheer numbers do not mean shit on this server. Raw skill and talent win the day here and tactics are a must."

Correct...

It's good to see members from all three Connery empires here promoting how good our outfits are!? I have seen posts from other servers where they either hate each other or spend all their time complaining about each other?

Makes me almost like you guys (if only you weren't evil empire and captain 'murica scum)

I agree that the Helios boyz better be ready to roll when we merge because we have all been upping our game and adapting quickly to all the changes.

As the embedded media adept of TPLR I coinded the term "TEMPLARS FIGHT" as our (unofficial) motto because we prefer to set up epic base defenses by kicking the hornet nest then bunkering in instead of starting the back capping merry go round.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUgjvTEWEkc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE4A1RbYDPU

Like and Subscribe!!! That means NC and TR too! Hey! You may see yourself on the business end of my Flare in my vids! (don't worry I'm probably more dangerous to my own crew than to you)

Last edited by Staticelf; 2013-04-08 at 02:49 PM.