PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: New on Public Test: 4/24 Edition - Get Some Harasser Buggy
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-25, 03:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
ComerEste
Corporal

Re: New on Public Test: 4/24 Edition - Get Some Harasser Buggy

Originally Posted by Lonehunter View Post
The harasser with with a new AV MAX or a Phoenix user are going to dominate tanks lol. With this unexpected AV MAX buff plus the next wave of buggies, they're gonna have to do something to bring tanks back from obsolete.
It's like they're making it so people will want them to buff tanks, and the only way they can ever do that is if they also make them dedicated driver/gunner. They also need to go ahead and remove the rear crit bonus on MBT's and Lightnings already. They gave it a good try but they should've done it to every vehicle or none at all.

TR burster + lockdown will make me never want to fly my Reaver or Lib again unless they buff Comp. Armor. It can kill an ESF in under 4 seconds right now.

NC Riot Shield is pretty cool, little buggy in that it sometimes won't let you fire when you undeploy it.

MAX flamethrowers are visually awesome, will be interesting to see how they work on live.

MAX delayed grenade launchers that remind me of the Original PS1 TR Pounder are epic. But I bet those get nerfed for the same reasons the original Pounder did.

MAX AV weapons are interesting and will be the bane of any vehicle. The NC MAX's are guided like the Engi AV turret.

Finally, the Harasser is freaking awesome. Handles great, love the cert options for it, and the rumble seat is cool. I am surprised they want to let MAX's in it though, I think it's a little overkill and might prove OP in the end.

I'm of the opinion that the Harasser should have the same pool of weapons that the Sundy can choose from. Then have the Thresher, Marauder, and Enforcer be able to choose from the MBT weapon pool when those come out.