PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 Needs Prone
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 04:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #552
Stew
Major

Re: Planetside 2 Needs Prone

Originally Posted by Sirisian View Post
I think the problem with using this argument is that most people voting against it are thinking of an implementation in other games. Ones that allow dolphin diving for instance, and vote out of fear. That is they aren't thinking of it in terms of how it would be implemented if it was placed into the game. I've noticed only a few people have been able to do that in this with reasoned arguments.

That said, it's still an interesting debate for both sides. Seen some good points brought up in the past few pages.
I also have concern about how the implementation of prone will be , like ive said if its no well done prone will be the worst thing ever like BF2 and BF2mc the prone drop shot was anoying as hell and ive wish it could be remoove

But ive try to putting up some why i saw thats prone could be good for this or thats but iam not good enough in english to be subtile and to explain thats much whats i think i try tho

i could be agains prone and i could be for prone depending on how it will look and feel in game ive been repeating thats but been atacked all the time like i was the pure PRO prone lol

ive said and show how prone could be use for infantry how usefull it could be in planetside 2 in (( non base outpost )) sector to find cover with hillside etc...

so yeah i also would like to see the debate comming back on topic and not see the subject bifurcate to my suposed attitude or anything like thast iam not good as most of you in english so i cant be thats much subtile