PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 Needs Prone
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 09:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #640
Stew
Major

Re: Planetside 2 Needs Prone

Originally Posted by MadPenguin View Post
Look, here's the point I'm making. Forget how stuff looks and look at it from a purely gameplay point of view. From what we've seen, HA isn't that much tougher than LA/engineer etc. So if the LA can go prone, it creates an unfair playing field for HA vs LA/engineer etc. So if you want LA to go prone, HA also need the ability to go prone in order to maintain an even playing field. If you are so averse to HA going prone because it looks silly, then in the spirit of fairness, no one should be able to go prone. Either that and give the HA something more.
having this logic will lead in this kind of thing ...

Why tank do not have the ability to fly ? If you are so averse to tank going Fly because it looks silly, then in the spirit of fairness, no one should be able to Fly ...

pretty much it

MAX for sure is a mostly a vehicules need to be repair so this isnt a infantry its a mini mechwarior ! SO no prone automatically

for the heavy assault its not that iam againt is its thats HA have the MMguns and i dont know how it should be possible for them to use is while prone or if they go prone they cant use the MMgun just their regular LMG

And anyway i do not want prone as a offensive thing u can break up compleatly the shooting mechanics while prone i do not care !

the important thing about prone is mostly be able to use the terrain to get cover in many dangerous situation ! to reload safely etc..