PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Things I didn't like about PS...
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-08, 05:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
MasterChief096
Sergeant Major

Re: Things I didn't like about PS...

1. Won't be an issue in the next game because BFRs aren't even in the game and MAXes will require specialization, and you most likely only be able to specialize in one type of MAX rather than say, have uni-max.

2. Not sure what you're getting at? Flight ceiling is necessary, AA is necessary. However yes, the flight physics were very bad. They stated there will be real flight physics this time around, flips and barrel rolls and such. Each aircraft will feel different as well. Piloting a gal will take different skill than piloting a reaver/mossie.

3. No. "lolfps" doesn't apply to MMOFPS. You can't have kiddies running around one hitting people with knives in close quarters. Same with snipers. There could potentially be hundreds of snipers on the field. One shot kill for headshots, maybe. One shot kill anywhere for snipers? Definitely not.

4. Game was released in 2003, and the map/graphics were developed before that, so I'd say it actually had decent graphics and maps for its time.

5. Weak MMO? Hundreds of outfits competing against each other and thousands of players online on each server. Didn't feel weak to me. But meh, to each his own.