PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I have almost 1000 Certpoints, how should i use them?
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-30, 06:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Neutral Calypso
Sergeant Major

Re: I have almost 1000 Certpoints, how should i use them?

Pandora automatic shotgun, if you don't intend to buy any station cash, I'd say the auto-shotty is the single best investment you could make. (and after you get it, save up another 100 certs to get the expanded magazine for it).

Useable by every class except for infiltrator.

If you like to play Infiltrator, the Parallax is probably the best sniper rifle you could get.

The NS-11c or NS-11a are also nice weapons for their low recoil in my book.

If you intend to get an NS-11a, I recommend going to gamestop and buying the $15 planetside 2 station cash card. Use that sucker and you can buy a number of weapons without spending your precious certs, and then get the NS-11 Platinum (identical to the NS-11a) for free.

Truthfully, the default guns are perfectly fine for most uses.

Though if you like rocket launchers, I think the Surface to Ground rocket launcher (forget the VS name for it) is best for don't-know-what-to-expect uses. The Decimator is also an excellent rocket launcher.

For vehicle weapons, the most essential weapons are photon pods for your scythe; a zephir or a dalton for your liberator, a python HEAT for your lightning. The magrider's defaults are already perfectly decent.

...and one more thing, if you haven't already you may find that buying the upgrades to the default weapons (IR/NV sites, compensators, laser sites, fast ammo or soft point ammo) may be a better use of your certs.

Last edited by Neutral Calypso; 2013-03-30 at 06:06 PM.