PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - One Year Later
Thread: One Year Later
View Single Post
Old 2003-10-02, 11:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #43
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

I'm with Manitou here...

Hamma spends so many man hours with the site it's insane. Hamma seems to be a pretty social guy from the pics we've seen, so dedicating alot of time to the site has gotta be rough, but i know he enjoys doing it, as do i. It's also alot of money, Hamma has spent a bunch of money out of his pockets, and you should have seen the staff channel on IRC. We counted off how many people donated, it was insane, we we're overjoyed with the generosity of the community. Only such a close-knit community such as PSU could raise that much money, it was such a great feeling to know you guys loved PSU that much to donate.

The staff put in so much work too. Marsman has his hands full juggling the AGN and helping Hamma with the day to day operations of PSU. Strygun and I have the very time consuming task of whoring around 25 different news sites for PlanetSide information (ya, i've been lacking a bit ). Powdahound and Afex spend countless hours whoring over code. And Manitou writes some of the best fan fiction ever! Jupe made the sechsiest site design. And MrVic spends his time moderating some of our forums and helping where he's needed. And last but not least our beloved Navaron wrote our FAQ and updates content when needed.

Even though i've had some rough times on the staff i've had an incredible amount of time helping with the site, i feel so priveldged to work alongside these guys.

Here is to another year!!!