PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Totalbiscuit Night Ops Footage!
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-23, 02:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #362
captainkapautz
First Lieutenant

Re: Totalbiscuit Night Ops Footage!

Originally Posted by Stardouser View Post
The only thing that makes squad leaders a "lie" to say they were removed, is because the game technically designates a SL. Functionally, they were removed. "Reduced" makes it sound like the devastation was small, it was not, it was functional removal.
A lie is a lie no matter how small or big, saying BF3 has no SL is false, plain and simple.

Neither was it "functional removal", you still give orders, doesn't matter that it's not as much as before, core function is still there.

Originally Posted by Stardouser View Post
Also, people play Conquest as TDM at least partly because of killcam, 3D spotting and audiospotting which weren't present in BF2, because those things are a constant reminder that push you to pursue players instead of objectives. And with no automatic VOIP it's difficult to organize random players to do anything but play TDM in conquest.

And those things are all the fault of DICE for putting them in, so yes, they are responsible for the increased occurrences of people playing TDM in Conquest.
Blaming DICE because your average player is a derp is not a valid arguement at all.

On a sidenote, this whole "I can't do proper teamwork with randoms" is, atleast in my opinion, a complete non issue, simply because if you want teamwork then you just play with your friends, which pretty much solves all the problems you posted.