PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: We need your help: This week at 5pm PDT we are having a focus tests on Public Test
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-10, 01:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Assist
Contributor
Major

Re: We need your help: This week at 5pm PDT we are having a focus tests on Public Te

Originally Posted by EVILPIG View Post
Higgles, it's a tough choice for some due to limited play time and folks like to advance their characters, so I suggest not making it open ended. If you announced it as 5pm-6pm or 5pm-6:30pm, I bet you'd get a better turn out.
Just ask your outfit to showup for an hour! Play another faction or something. Purple devil dogs.. Maybe you can be the poodles ;P

I think The Enclave stated they would be running some ops on the test server, would be nice to get a few of the other large outfits to just dedicate maybe an hour to do it every few days. I think they just want to get enough people to really stress the lattice system. The faster that happens, the faster it comes out to us on live servers.

I asked the VS on Waterson to give it a shot, but like always I get little response from them. I sometimes think they're bots, just going through the motions..