PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Warning, very unpopular opinion! Why kill-cam desperately needs to return
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-18, 12:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Wahooo
Captain

Re: Warning, very unpopular opinion! Why kill-cam desperately needs to return

Originally Posted by Rolfski View Post
They don't suffer from it, really, because you should be mobile anyways. Aside from the horrible farming dynamics it generates, camping multiple times from a single spot should be punished not rewarded, like real battle mechanics..
I disagree fully and completely. "Camping" is a whiny thing that people that don't like to die bitch about. To me it is on the same level as the whole if it kills me it is cheap or HAX or exploit and if I get kills it is skill.

You are saying that new players need more feedback and that lazy campers should be punished?!?!? How about the people that need a kill cam are the lazy ones? Sniping from a good spot vs. mobility are BOTH needed and one is not the the "CORRECT" way to play. If you are camping and racking up kills the punishment is a good aware player or better sniper figuring it out and killing you. About the most fun thing for me to do is counter sniping a good sniper who is camping a spot and wrecking HA's and Engies.

This whole hatred of "campers" is a pretty new phenomenon in shooters, and honestly I have a LOT less issue with that play style in instanced games like COD than I do with the sprint exploit akimbo shotgun users.

I agree new players could use a better experience but kill cam? HELL NO, NEVER.