PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Joining the PS2 Team
View Single Post
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-10-08, 04:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Re: Joining the PS2 Team

Originally Posted by Tatwi View Post
If I could ask you anything, I would ask you... What model of cell phone do you have and why? I have a blackberry 9900, because the work flow is fantastic, which makes sharing pictures of my kids with my family fast and easy and because I prefer the blackberry keyboards AND MOUSE to touch screens (having a mouse cursor on a small screen is genius!).
Thanks Tatwi!

The phone I am currently using is an HTC Trophy running WP7. A few years ago I used an iPhone 3G, then got frustrated with AT&T and got a Droid Incredible from Verizon. I liked android a lot more than the iPhone. I switched to WP7 because it was free for me from the company and I wanted to see how it compared to the competition. I consider the WP7 a good cross between iPhone and Android. It has the structure and vision of an iPhone but with more Android-like flexibility and better usability.

Still undecided what phone I will go with next. The HTC Windows Phone 8X is what I will likely get. Though I may want an Android so I could use the PS2 app. Apple hasn't innovated on the iphone much at all in the last few years and I find their user interface inefficient and obtrusive. Android allows you to customize that interface and the Windows interface is more fluid.