PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PlanetSide on the Long Game Blog
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-02, 03:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
blbeta
Corporal

Re: PlanetSide on the Long Game Blog

Planetside is the FPS I have had to most fun in, which makes it top my list of FPS games by far. Perhaps even my favorite game, but that's another debate I'll have with myself later.

Battles in any other game just do not compare. I am enjoying it once again thanks to the 45 free days due to the hacking on SOE.
SOE Welcome back program
The Sony link to "reinstall" Planetside is broken on the "Get the game" page
This is what it should be "Planetside Setup"

While I personally don't care much about lore/story I know many do. I just hope they don't try too hard like they did with the bending. Story is fine but with Planetside the game creates great stories from your own epic battles. The only story I need is my quick description of the armies.

Agreed, Nostalgia is a huge bitch. I will do my best to put it aside though. No other game that captures the feel of Planetside battles. My biggest fear is that they don't capture that feel. It's not just one thing, but many different groups of things. One thing in particular, since I have been playing recently, is power to bases. The whole dynamic is great. I hope there is more emphasis on such things.

Ehh whatever, my thoughts go all over the place when thinking about PS2.

Oh and I enjoyed the article.

Death to the NC and TR!