PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please help a wronged individual by simply posting a thread in the general discussion
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-19, 02:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #63
Skyline
Private

For those of you wondering...
http://www.station.sony.com/en/servi...procedures.jsp
--------------------------------------------------
1. To ensure every user's rights are respected, Sony Online Entertainment will not tolerate the following:
1.1 Harassment of another member, including threats, unwanted contacts via chat or message boards.

1.2 Participation in abusive, defamatory, threatening, or offensive language or behavior.

1.3 Participation in bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive statements.

1.4 Participation in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts. This includes but is not limited to, "flaming", "spamming", and "trolling". "Flaming" is defined as: Making insulting criticisms or remarks to incite anger. "Spamming" is defined as: Sending numerous and or unwanted and disruptive amounts of messages. "Trolling" is defined as: Stirring up trouble to incite disruption. An example of trolling would be posting to a thread without the intent to provide positive suggestions or comments and instead making negative and or disruptive comments.

--------------------------------------------------

>>An example of trolling would be posting to a thread without the intent to provide positive suggestions or comments and instead making negative and or disruptive comments.<<

Is this not the single thing that Serpus does most? I also quoted Kennyth, a pro-Serpus person, as stating that he enjoys watching Serpus bash ralphdipietro on a daily basis. Is that not enough? Use the search button yourself, the proof is there. But I suppose he's just going to get away with it. Whatever. I'm sure Serpus won't be bothering people in the future because he won't want to actually look like he did it before.
From Zhyzak on the General Chat at planetside.com

There is the hard proof LNS0388

This is all rediculious