PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please help a wronged individual by simply posting a thread in the general discussion
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-19, 03:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #73
dipietro
Corporal

and serp, I never said anything like that
its OBVIOUS now that you DO know one of the people who has the ability to ban people,

I will speak with them tommorow about this

as for what I said to them, tis between me and them
I mentioned my RIGHT as a consumer to mention this to the BBB,
that is not a legal ramification,
them refusing to deal with me because of mentioning the BBB could look REALLY bad if I were to go to the BBB

The BBB is there for consumers, it is OUR right to file complaints with them
it IN ITSELF is not a legal course of action,
for them to refuse to acknowledge me on that basis would be a falsification.

The BBB would be none to pleased if a complaint were filed with such facts at hand.

If you mention the BBB at a restaraunt your at, the restaraunt owner cannot refuse to serve you (Without expecting legal recourse)....
plus, the BBB allows you to report incidents annonymously
how is reporting them, and this incident to the BBB a legal action if its done annonymously?

and as for them doing ANYTHING to me for possibly even considering that,
if Im not mistaken, its a violation of my rights as a consumer within the borders of the united states,

I could be wrong though
maybe the big bad sony is already prepared with a 50 page report as to why they must not handle me if I mention the BBB.

the BBB is there for consumers who get the shaft.
I got the shaft,
First, as the BBB reccomends, I am trying to handle it through the actual perptrator,
Then, if the issue cant be resolved, filing a complaint is more than reasonable.

look at what it did to other MMogs
(The BBB themselves bring the suit, not the individuals who file the complaints, hence the complaint themselves are not a legal recourse but may result in one)