PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I dont get it, why does everyone hate the coolest looking Empire?
View Single Post
Old 2003-03-25, 04:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
mr_luc
Sergeant Major

Just so you know (in case you don't know how reasonable etc I am) all of my mindlessly biased statements are written firmly tongue-in-cheek. I have decided to like the Vanu and no one else, and that's that, because I have never been a zealot before and it looks so FUN.

That said -- genetic alterations are the future, bitch. Your breed of weak-kneed pansies are the same kind that was against the creation of the condom, or breast implants, or plastic surgery, or genetically engineered foods. Get out the way, weak-kneed crackers -- genetic alterations are what make us stronger, better, and damn it all -- cooler.

Keep riding that horse-drawn plow, Ezekiel. (Or as we like to call him, 'Eazy E'). Keep building up your armies of heavy steel and composites and clumsy titanium, and gears and foolish combustion engines. When the Vanu come full circle, such things will be as effective as the Great Trench was for the French in halting the German onslaught at the onset of World War 2. We will have leapfrogged lesser 'men' to such an extent that you will be as a lesser, and completely separate, race.

You are afraid of change. We are not.

That is why we will win.