PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - is it me or is this game just crap
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-05, 12:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
mbarrett
Banned

is it me or is this game just crap

I find the more i try to play planetside 2 and enjoy it and accept it the more i hate it . The textures in the game are awfull all faded out colors , the gun mechanics are clunky and feel botched , the graphics are nice but could be so much better as i feel they are not polished enough , the bases are like cities and it sometimes fries your brain as you try to navigate round a base , the game has no class or charm what so ever like the original planetside , the fights seem pointless and it feels like your just going round in a big circle capturing capture points . One of the biggest things that i do not like is mines , you get a couple , whoopy fucking doo , CE was brilliant in the original planetside , you would get 20 mines 10 spitfire turrets 10 motion sensors which was much better than this crap . ams cannot be cloaked so you can't get it right in under enemy lines . I don't like bf3 particularly very much , but after playing it the other day for a few hrs online how polished the weapons feel etc , infact bf3 is much more polished in every way shape and form , all i can say is a big thanks to the developers for fucking up planetside , if any of you played the original ps you would agree with me that this game just don't live up to being planetside , I'm going to come back in 6 mths and see how the game feels then but for now i just can't bring myself to like it