PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - NC Delta Force [EU]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-27, 12:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #68
Grimster
First Lieutenant

Re: NC Delta Force [EU]

Originally Posted by Blues View Post
A TS 3 server free? That would be super awesome. Not to mention the 100 freaking MB connection...
Good to have you on board bro!

Well of course. I always try to support the outfit/guild I am with in any way I can.

I have been a bit spoiled with my fiber connection because I have had it now for almost four years.

So I have a dedicated Windows 2008 Server running on a Quad CPU and 8GB of RAM. Currently hosting a TS3 server for a WoW guild on it but for our outfit I will probably set up a second server on another port because I don't wan't to mess around with the access groups on the WoW guild server to much.

I have hosted several things on it over time. Minecraft server that is still there but currently not online, TF2 server, FTP server among other things.

So supporting alot of players shouldn't be a problem with my connection and the hardware of my server.

The peak the WoW guild had was about 50 concurrent users online on my TS3 Server and I didn't even see a hint to a spike on my bandwith.

Originally Posted by maskedskull View Post
I will add that once a website is up and running etc I can edit that stuff into the recruitment video.

Out of interest, is anyone currently playing PS1?
I am currently subbed to PS1 and has been so for half a year or so. Prior to that I had a couple of years of inactivity.