PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Do you consider the Jackhammer overpowered? (Balance whiners keep out)
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-24, 03:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #65
BadAsh
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Incompetent
You can toss out stats until the day you die, it does not change one simple fact, fighting against HA is never fun. Nothing brings out as much swearing, discontent and sheer hatred as some little bitch with a HA weapon and surge, I would rather go one on one with a vanguard using a suppressor. And last i checked people played games for fun.
Nothing brings out more swearing? What the "little bitch" in his Reaver shooing hiking HA infantry? What about the "little bitch" Magmower efortlessly mashing several HA infantry? What about the "little bitch" infiltrator hiding invisibly around the corner with boomer set at the only room entrance? What about the "little bitch" with his flail spamming shots into a base court yard? The "little bitch" list can go on and there are many many "unfair" match-ups in this game.

Whats so "fun" about any of those? Seems to me "fun" is defined by whoever is using the more powerful tool given the situation. Those ill equiped die.

But this is a waste of time, you won't see what you don't want to see. So keep rushing HA infantry with MA and keep dying and keep bitching about it. Don't stop and think... herm... maybe I need more firepower so let me get an AI MAX or SW or *gasp* my own HA. Basically, you choose to not use HA and then choose to face HA on their own ground... you were thinking about as much as the grease stain on the bumper of the Vanguard.