PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS1 Free Time - Are Planetside Reserves Vets ?
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-29, 01:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Malchance
Private

Re: PS1 Free Time - Are Planetside Reserves Vets ?

Maybe someone can clear this up for me:

I bought PS1 back in 2004, when I was like 15. I liked it, but I didn't have a credit card of my own and my computer really couldn't run it. I honestly can't remember if I bought a month's subscription or not.

Now, 8 years later (and about 2 weeks ago), Planetside 2 is shown at E3, and I'm pumped because I finally have a computer than can play it. Then I hear that vets get early beta access. I bring up my SOE page, and it says this:

(Link if picture is too small)

So I go "Sweet, I actually have game time left!" And start playing. I've been playing for the past 2 weeks, and it's fun playing the orignal while waiting for the sequel.

However, then I hear that this 45-day pass I got was some kinda apology for a hacking incident, and now I'm hearing about this 'Reserves' program, which I know nothing about.

The long-and-short of my question is this: Do I qualify as a 'veteran', in terms of beta access? Or was I part of this 'reserves' thing? Can anyone help clarify this?

I've got a beta key as well that I was going to save for a friend, so I'm not worried about if I'm going to get into beta or not. It would just be nice to be in the first waves, is all...