PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Higby resigning.. SOE dying? no.. that was not this intent. This is Duke.
View Single Post
Old 2015-03-20, 01:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Unspoken
Private

Re: Higby resigning.. SOE dying? no.. that was not this intent. This is Duke.

And the thing that got me the most upset in all of my years waiting for Duke Nukem.... Was this......

I quite literally, like many others (like 12....) followed the forums on Duke Nukem Forever........... And they all eventually faded away... THEN BAM... Gearsoft decided to take parts of it and make a piece of shit game... THEN take parts of the completed game to make Duke Nukem Forever...

I give the fuck up dude... I don't know what else to do...

I fought SMed... I fought higs, I made voice overs.. I made trailers... I got you fuckers riled up when the riling was good....

Now it's bland.. now it's just bf3 but not even..... I cant make you care about this like I do..... Clearly I chose the wrong medium.

You are all pussies for not fighting for this. And I can be a drunkard who has had brain pieces removed... it matters not..

even higby gave up.... and no one cared...

I guess now I can actually announce who I am on youtube. .......................

I truly am saddened by yall man... We use to have a community, now all it is is.... it's this....