PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please make some certification-tiers cheaper
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-23, 12:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
AThreatToYou
Major

Re: Please make some certification-tiers cheaper

My point was, at range, nanoweave 5 is a huge power boost. even up close it helps against headshots. I'd say its worth 1k certs for everyone, especially when it comes to protection against snipers and shotguns.

also, I haven't even played for 500 hours

I don't see how the last rank of nanoweave isn't worth it. I can see a refusal for the last rank only if the player in question hasn't earned 5k certs total yet. I'll concede and say, for the most part, the last rank of something is more or less "prestige".

Now, for any rank of something above 1k certs, I think that is absurd and the cost should be reduced.

What else are they going to use 1k certs on? Other suit mods? That's silly, you can use only one at a time. I don't imagine it is wise to split so few certs for lower ranks of other things. New guns? With the amount of guns they are adding, I don't see much reason to go out and "unlock em all!". The most realistic thing I'd see is certing into things like C4, mines, HA shield, grenades, and cooldown timers rather than the last rank. And you can do most of that below total 5k certs.

Last edited by AThreatToYou; 2013-06-23 at 12:46 AM.