PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - SOE balancing TR MAXs!
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-05, 03:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Zarparchior
Dragoon Admiral

I fully agree with that last statement that Spork said and the fact that they're nerfing the TR MAXs rather than bring the other empire's up to par. Why is that? Well... I play as TR now. They are Captain Carnage in a Can. Seeing all the complaints of how good our MAXs our, if the others' were brought up to par the complaints would change to the original, "OMG maxes our to good!!! THye kill liek 30 people before theyy die and rar to good so MKae are wepaons more powerful to bllow up teh maxes faster plz." See where I'm going with this?

However, I cannot fully agree with the nerf of the TR MAXs. Why is this you ask? Well, they were fine the way they were before. I liked them that way. Why do they need to mess up a good thing and change it? You may see that I play on teh TR, but that does not mean I neccessarily want the TR to be overpowered. Of course not! I want balance. I have done extensive testing, and have found that I would enjoy the MAX more if it stayed the way it is now. Those are my facts and arguments. You can take it as you will, but I will say this:

LOYALTY UNTIL DEATH MUTHA-FUCKAS!!!! Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahor!