PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - MAX Timers
Thread: MAX Timers
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-15, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #73
BadAsh
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Queensidecastle
I agree. Not the AA MAXs tho. Reason I say that though is because AA MAXs are lethal and have a nice niche. AA MAXs are working as intended IMO. The AV MAX is the worst and the AI MAXs is worse than any HA Rexo in all situations.

On Saturday I drove to a tower in a Marauder, jumped out, hacked the door, killed 2 people on the way to the CC, switched to 3rd person, killed 2 more coming up, killed a MAX with a Deci that came from the roof, killed a cloaker and when some friendlies got the spawn room camped, I granny hacked the tower. The reason I was able to do that? I had my own Engineer repiring, my own cloaker hacking, and my own Adv Medic healing me? Nope, Eng, Med, HA, SA. Now thats fucking Rambo. The MAX that came from the roof? yeah he got owned just as fast as the cloaker. Ballanced? Not a fucking chance. But hey, maybe the Devs will consider these types of situations and MAXs wont continue to be a joke (non-AA MAXs)

You:

Marauder: 3 certs
Rexo: 3 certs
MA: 2 certs
HA: 4 certs
SA: 3 certs
Med: 3 certs
Eng: 3 certs

Total: 21 BR 18 min to have this

MAX:

MAX: 2 certs (I'm assuming 2 certs cuz only an AA max should be on the roof) BR 1 required to have this.

And you really think the AA MAX should have spattered you with no risk?

Also, I'm sure you faught these guys 1 maybe 2 at a time not all at once. Not too rambo there if you ask me. For your 21 certs you earned the capability to pull this off, no guarantees though... that cloaker could have boomered you or one of those 4 infantry could have killed you... I mean their potential to rambo was no greater than yours... one of them could have defended off 6 or so attackers in this manner... So are you making the point that max units need a buff? CLoakers need a buff? Or that infantry should be limited to 2 kills before self destructing?