PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Is it just me? SOE Live Ultimate Squad Showdown
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-07, 07:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
siliconsmiley
Private

Re: Is it just me? SOE Live Ultimate Squad Showdown

Originally Posted by DirtyBird View Post
I assume each team that competed on the day know what their final score was at the end of the event?
You are hardly going to run an event and not tell each competitor their final score even if they refuse to post past the top 10.

So why not chase up each team and add them to the list yourself?
Don't really care about the score in and of itself so much as the free advertising that these folks get for being reported as participating in the event. It is hard enough to keep an active outfit running on NC Waterson these days without SOE celebrating a short list of contenders for whom the deck was stacked. The only time we were able to stay ahead of the inter outfit player sniping and attrician is when I can play and run a platoon for 12 hours a day. Now we're losing people to other factions and other servers because of the crappy state of NC and Waterson in general.

It is now down to about 4 hours a day were NC has a fighting chance on Waterson. Sure, I can go flavor of the month and run with a Zerg on another server. Or I can run TR on Waterson, but that's not where I've spent nearly 60 days of game time building a community.

RadarX may not have intended to be rude, but accidental rudeness does happen. And I have in fact been banned from the forums for using the word entitled to describe a thread in the past.

Now, I've been banned again and I immediately emailed the admin asking for more clarification as to why. In several past incidents I have in fact intended to get banned for the purpose of getting threads locked or deleted. But I got no response.

I understand that SOE has every right to do whatever they want. All I expected was that they live up to their word. It was and is my greatest problem with life. Expectations. I expect way too much from people. I should have learned by now to expect a lot less.