PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Is it just me? SOE Live Ultimate Squad Showdown
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-07, 09:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
siliconsmiley
Private

Re: Is it just me? SOE Live Ultimate Squad Showdown

Originally Posted by Boyer View Post
If you really want to know your score you can look up the characters individually and tabulate them.

If you are just wanting to be "recognized" and get your outfit name out there well.......you are doing a fine job of getting noticed now but I don't think it's in a way you or anyone else in your outfit want. Frankly you are acting a little overzealous and demanding things you really have no right to be demanding. You paid for SOE LIVE not solely for the fun event that was held during the event. Did you go to any panels? Did you attend the pool party? Did you attend the closing banquet?

I'm willing to bet you attended at least one of those along with the Showdown. One of those things mentioned had a few free drinks, another was catered, and during the final one you were able to look at our shining faces on stage. All of those things had to have been worth something right?

I'm sorry your experience was tainted in some way because I've heard nothing but great things from all the wonderful people I was able to meet. I'm sorry we didn't cross paths in Vegas because I think you, like everyone else, would form a very different opinion about Future Crew as whole if that had been the case.
I overreacted. I apologized. It still stinks that SOE will not mention everyone that competed. It also stinks that it was on a public server. But what can you do? Try harder next time.

But I always fight for the little guy. And those who have been slighted know I will defend them despite what your opinion of me is.

Last edited by siliconsmiley; 2013-08-07 at 09:34 PM.