PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Mossie is a TR Vehicle?
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-28, 10:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Xyntech
Brigadier General

Re: Mossie is a TR Vehicle?

Originally Posted by Brusi View Post
Cool direction, however i was kinda hoping for more vehicles added to the old favorites, rather than less vehicles types, but with customisation instead/
One thing I like is that is guarantees that we will no longer get any bullshit "new" vehicles that are just reskinned old vehicles with a new gun slapped on. Not that I hated the idea of having a different variant, it just was disappointing when one was expecting a whole new vehicle.

Now, when we hear we are getting a new vehicle, we can hopefully expect something completely fresh. Otherwise, we will be told we are getting new customizations, which will also be cool.

While it does kinda suck that you gotta play as TR for a skeeter or NC for a reaver, I do like that we come out with a net gain of one new aircraft design with the VS fighter.

Quite frankly while the old skeeter never looked particularly TRish to me (the new one totally does though), the reaver has always had a bit of an NC bulky feel to it. I wonder if they had any similar plans back in the early days of PS1, but decided to make it common pool to save on making more designs.

I'll miss you Reaver, hopefully the Dyson has some sort of PEW PEW energy rocket attatchment that I can spam at defenseless grunts.