PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PSForever.net and PS1 Packet Capture
View Single Post
Old 2015-10-08, 04:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Chord
Private

Re: PSForever.net and PS1 Packet Capture

Originally Posted by Logit View Post
I started last night with Virtual training. I fired all of the guns, flew around in a reaver for a bit. Loaded a few conts.

My sched is fairly sporadic, but if we throw out some times I can try and make some of them. I am EST.

Do you think it makes a difference that I'm doing it in the VR?

I'm CR5, BR 31 so I can help you with the CR5 stuff as well as they stuff we will need a couple of people for.

I'm EST, and my sched is sporadic but some weeks I have tons of free time so it just depends on when we can get together.
Thanks for putting in the time towards the project! Please make sure you are writing a good description / title when saving capture files. Otherwise, figuring out what was captured will take more time. Also if I'm trying to capture specific features I usually make a dedicated capture for that. It's not required and it's definitely more work, but it could help later on. Hold on to those capture files. I'll eventually make a way to submit them to psforever.net.

Hows the capture tool working for you so far? Any crashes / unhanded exceptions? There was one I was getting really regularly, but I haven't released the fix (1.0.0.1) yet

As for meeting up, this week isn't the best, but I could possibly do Sunday. Let me know some times you're available in PM.