PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Double XP / Station Cash Weekend and PlanetSide 2 App
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-01, 09:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #83
Fimconte
Private

Re: Double XP / Station Cash Weekend and PlanetSide 2 App

Originally Posted by Falcon_br View Post
Well, they don´t come as easy as you think and on double SC weekend people are asking more for them that I am used to pay, $10 bucks, lol.
But I do agree that paying 10 bucks for 10.000 SC is almost stealing from SOE.

I notice that we are also receiving double resources, today on Esamir, until 10 minutes ago, we where holding the continent bonus really hard, with just like 2-3 territories and resources didn´t became a problem. Also, I use mines a lot, and even using them non stop, my supply didn´t end.

Double resorces + founder implant = I win!
Even at 15$ it's still better than a triple SC weekend.

And if you buy the Nvidia Code for 40$ and manage to trade both Hawken (a longshot) and World of Tanks (there's a market for this one) codes you're looking at 100$/150$ value.
That's 2.5x SC / 3,75x SC.

On the Double XP note, the extra player influx let me maintain ~80-100k/exp (20-25k "actual") over the weekend, netting in a total of ~2.6mil+ exp and catapulting my Score/hr values to infinity.

Unfortunately Monday was more grim, I managed a mere 25-35k (12.5k-17.5k "actual") over a few hours, but this was mostly due to lack of enemies.

I really hope we're going to see more double exp weekends since they seem to attract a lot of players.

Last edited by Fimconte; 2013-04-01 at 09:56 PM.