PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Idea: Time Limited servers.
View Single Post
Old 2002-10-11, 01:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Zarparchior
Dragoon Admiral

You don't need to worry about "high levels" coming in and Siege Ownagering your ass, Stick. Trust me, a bullet several times to the head, will make anyone dead (Ooooooo! Rhymaged!). The only thing you'll get by playing more is EXPERIENCE playing! They've stated several times that they want this game to be based on SKILL not LEVEL. You can aim a gun better then the other guy, but they've been playing more? You win. No having to hit him an insane amounts of times because he's level 60 and you're only 6. No need run in fear because he has a super DD spell that you can't resist and will kill you in one shot. This is PS! Not EQ! Abandon all former notions, and see how this works! No timed servers, no having to run to your higher level buds, and for GOD SAKE no jetpacks! Before we can go slinging mud and saying that "It was like this for so-and-so, so it will be like that for PS," take a LOOK at how this game is so infinitely different! When we've all been playing awhile, then maybe it would be a good idea to request things that seemingly put others at a disadvantage.

But not now. It's too early to tell.