PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [VS] 42ND Strike Team [Mattherson] [Noob]
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-18, 09:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
inform
Private

Smile [VS] 42ND Strike Team [Mattherson]

The 42ND Strike Team

History

Alright, so this is my first "real" clan type group that I'm running. I've run a couple with my friends, but it never really got bigger then my lunch table. And that was back in 2005. Remember when WOW had a cap at 60? And was actually hard?

Well, whatever.

I found this game and vaguely playing remember PS1. I decided to have a go.

I was speechless. Yes, the game had a few bugs and I died a lot in the beginning, but I thought Sony did a good job. So I made a clan and got my friends into it. We played it for a while but slowly they stopped playing and did other things until I was really the only one playing it anymore. Playing PS2 by yourself is not fun. I thought to myself, maybe I could invite some people on the forum and play with them.

Basics

Server: US East Coast Mattherson Server
Rules: See Website
Requirements: YOU MUST HAVE A MIC, but that's it. No level requirements, no problems.

A Few Other Things...

You can read on the website about any other things you might want to know. Rules and stuff, etc.

We will accept anybody who applies that has a mic, but I would like to keep this outfit small. We'll see...

WE WILL KICK YOU IF YOU BREAK THE RULES.

Links

Website
Join us form

The website is a work-in-progress, so bear with me as I try to get a good domain name and pay for it.

Last edited by inform; 2013-07-20 at 08:13 PM.