PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording and Feedback
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-15, 01:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
dustin
Private

Re: Community Clash Recording and Feedback

its me dman or dd01 dd02 dd03 in game ok if u want mass feed back and geekgazums we need to speek hers a Tip run the nex maches on the test server A the devs can seet stuff up for u and B no 1 will bug u C u all get licke 10000 serts and u cant do the nex mach on hossn and get seek peeks on new things with yoda and devs we want a tree bace on hossn im thinking 6 of them big arss trees will do to get a tree fort going. PSU FNO reach cast pless speek with me i test stuff licke crazy. and got bug fixes feed back and geekgazums for u i play all empiers 50+ my vs80+im vs for life ps1 vet and im in the lab testing the tr nc gear for weak spots pless we need to chat i got sum big plans for ps and eq stuff no uther game can do.. soery for mybad spelling dislexik cant help it so i got TS Vent Skype i do beter on the M I C. love to reach cast FNO AGN im a big fan GJ and tell higgls ill nevr forgive him for cheeting at MLG ban higby from the game kill the trool nc cheeting OP muchy MAXypad fart sucker i hope u get big zits

Last edited by dustin; 2013-08-15 at 02:14 PM.