PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Official PS Wish List
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-04, 04:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
David
Private

Are we neglecting some things?

How about implants? Wouldn't it be cool to have an anti-grav implant that lets us jump short distances? (Similar to the VS) Or how about one that will let you stick to walls? (For the snipers...)

Another element that would be good is the addition of upgrade systems for vehicles. I guess that would be similar to the additional certs for vehicles and work like an implant...how about some NOZ for your harasser? Boost its top speed...Force feilds for a galaxy, etc etc.

My biggest idea was one I stole from a friend. How about making the bases more unique? Perhaps a different look for the bases of each continent? The addition of urban city environments? I think the places we fight in are bland and dont lend themselves to strategy. (Or at least not as much as they could.) If we had settlements or cities where perhaps the generators for a base could be moved to them and then battle could occur in other areas outside the base.

A vehicle resupply truck would also be great. That means you can now have convoys to resupply your troops therefore boosting the amount of combat outside of bases.

How does that sound?

------------------------------
Captain
Brotherhood of X
http://bnn.zenithlight.net
------------------------------
"Hope you can see hell down the barrel of my gun
'cause that's where I'm sending you!" - Me