PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Official PS Wish List
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-05, 11:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Hrmmm hole in yer logic.

dunno bout bein a medic but bein an engerieer at least u get to put turrets and mines places all you do as a hacker is hack teh cc or IFF locks which are BORING. i mean come on you dont even get EXP for it. an enngenerr gets exp fer the kills e makes with his deployed stuff.
Trust me in this, you will make 1000 times more exp for hacking a CC then anyone will make for kills deployables get. Even more so if the squad that actualy did the hack still recieves a bonus, although that might have gone the way of the dodo under the new system. Again I'm not saying it's wrong to wish for new things for hackers but their considerably better off then some skillls. Hacking is a great complimentary skill especialy for grunts access to vehicle pads, lockers, and inventory terms is something that just cant be replaced. For infiltrators it isnt as fun because they dont need those services as much (although still helpfull). However if you are an engineer you need to understand that your mission in life is not to be the ultimate killing machine. If it bothers you so much forget your hacking cert and play an engineer *shrug*

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.