PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - BFRs
Thread: BFRs
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-18, 02:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
kcirreda
Corporal

You guys know how the devs like to keep things secret untill a few weeks till its actually live. Spork probly told CGW about the BFRs, but didnt know that some people would actually recieve the issue this early and information of the BFRs would get leaked. Now he is probobly thinking of how 2 deal with his situation.

Heres the options he has 2 do:
1. Say it was all fake, but 2-4 months later the BFRs are released but SLIGHTLY different from CGWs description.

2. Say it was true, and BFRs are coming in the near future ( but we know it wouldnt be near). BUT he doesnt give us any info AT ALL besides that in CGW. And thus it continues 2 be hyped up and CC sales go higher.

3. Spills all of the beans, we know all about what is planned for BFRs, we fall asleep easily. But some negative and positive thoughts go with it and some people will change theyre mind about re-subscribing and/or getting CC.

4. Say it was a hoax and actually was but considers BFRs and renames them cuz they may have 2 pay some nerd for coming up with it.

5. (my fav 1) It was a hoax but REVEALS the real new vehs (acident or on purpose) And every1 gets even more hyped up cuz its real and "YAY".

anyway... theres my 2 cents