Thread: Israel
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-06, 06:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #90
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Re: Israel

Originally Posted by MightyMan View Post
So what is wrong with you'r argument about the Africans?
Mostly that they are not immigrants. They are illegal immigrants. It is not racial hate, but enforcing the borders.
Same thing goes to the camps. The camps in which they stay before they are deported to their original country. Instead of being homeless. Legal African immigrants (Ethiopia and Yemen) leave here peacefully since 1950.
The same thing happens in most of the other countries in the world.
Congrats on making an issue out of nothing.
Though I do agree that the hospital thing went to far.
"African infiltrators threaten the State of Israel"

The parallels I could draw between what this guy is saying and what people used to say about **** is staggering.

There's a difference between enforcing immigration laws, and wanting to deport all Africans and put them into camps and deny them health care and charge anyone who offers them aid.

Originally Posted by MightyMan View Post
So. Yes. The facts that photographer would die and that the rocket is fake is true (the rocket is to clear; from personal experience.
I am not interested in more conjecture. If you don't have any actual evidence the picture is a fraud then just let it go. As I said, who even cares about this particular photo? There are hundreds of children who've been killed by airstrikes by the IDF, it's not like that picture would be some kind of smoking gun.

Last edited by Warborn; 2012-08-06 at 06:24 PM.