PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [Lore Help]
Thread: [Lore Help]
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-18, 12:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Qwan
Captain

Re: [Lore Help]

Well I think you should start with what you got, OK we know the NC are a group of big corparations that dont like the current ruler's and dont believe in all that alien mumbo jumbo. I guess after the coloney was cut off from earth, they decided to separate themselves from the current rule, so they rallied the common worker ( the people they employed) and they invested there own money to build a war machine to fight the TR and keep the crazy alien worshiping VS from taking away there freedom. OK now its time to fill in the blanks, give us the name of corparations that banded together there resources to fight. Names of key personnel's with small stories of who they are and there chain of thought, also talk about the soldiers, the workers who backed there employers and believed in fighting for there freedom. The thing with building this lore is that you need to give names and specifics, to fill in the story. For example give a name of a big buisness owner who lost everything because the TR decided that he wasnt a beliver and how with the help of other coperate leaders he begain striking out at TR bases stealing gear and equipment. Also tell about a NC soldier who lost his family and swore to kill every TR on Araxium, or maybe a NC soldier that was experimented on by the VS and has a burning desire to make them all pay. I mean with the frame that SOE has put together you can pretty much go in any direction you want. I made a Lore up for my outfit M.A.P. and how our outfit came together, its on Wiki, I never put much thought into it, we were just messing around. Check it out.