PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - "But that wouldnt be Planetside any more..."
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-12, 07:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Tool
Master Sergeant

Re: "But that wouldnt be Planetside any more..."

Originally Posted by Forsaken One View Post
I only need to really quote this part. At least I understand why you named yourself Tool.

As for how laughable what you say is. all I'll say is this.

Sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, press magic button to teleport into vehicle, flair, flair, flair, flair, flair, flair, ,flair, flair. Vehicle almost dead press magic button and teleport to safety then sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper. etc. BF:BC2 in a nutshell.

adding twitch stupidity to a game that required mostly Intelligence and Teamwork is like taking a Human and turning him back into a caveman and calling it better.

I explain everything. I say what needs to be said. If you find any of my posts hard to understand then reread them till you are able to.
Heh, my forum name is a moot point but is one of my favorite bands.

You have what's basically called a non-argument. Unable to discern the concept of gameplay to how some people play a game. Your also obviously upset over unknown factors in a game that isn't out, a common mistake mad pre-release.

What's that internet fad often used? Oh yeah

U mad bro?